Below are few sample interview questions which have been asked in the previous years for top B schools. These are just to give you a fair idea about the type of questions you may encounter in an interview.
Prepare notes and answers of the below questions and it will definitely help you to boost your confidence to attend an interview. Make sure that you always give correct information and answers to the questions asked by the interviewer.
Important Interview Questions - Cracking an Interview
- Describe your self.
- Questions on social service, hobbies (cricket), commercialization of cricket were asked.
- The recent that you have read. (Biography of Indira Gandhi)
- Mention three bold decision taken by Indira Gandhi in her political career.
- Question on favourite subject accounts were asked .
- What is the difference between an economist's and a CA's interpretation of Fixed cost and Variable cost.
- What are quick assets and liabilities?
- Draw and explain break even point
- What is the positive impact of corruption and need for privatization
- Two most important things that will concern you if you were railway minister.
- If Indian railway was suffering from 10000 crore deficit and you had to increase the fare which fare will you increase freight or passenger?
- Who was the grandfather of Ashoka?
- Mention 5 use of eraser.
- Why did you leave your first job?
- Are you satisfied with your career?