Now you can apply online if you wish to join Indian Army and serve the nation. Please find below the process for Online application for Army recruitment 2017
First of all please note that the army recruitment process is totally transparent and computerized. So do not believe in touts, they will misguide you for their benefit. Believe in your ability and skills. If you fit the eligibility criteria and pass the tests there is no one to stop you from joining the Indian Army
You can Apply on the official website of Indian Army. First go to http://joinindianarmy.nic.in, this is the official website where you can apply for Army recruitment
Check the eligibility and process to apply online and then click on the APPLY ONLINE BUTTON. You will get the following window. Fill the correct details and then check availability
If you give wrong information then you will be disqualified in the later stages so be true
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR ONLINE APPLICATION - INDIAN ARMY RECRUITMENT 2017
- Matric Certificate - The following details will be filled strictly as per matric certificate
- Candidate Name.
- Father Name.
- Mother Name.
- Date of Birth.
- Matric Certificate number as issued by Education Board.
- Valid E mail address - Each candidate is required to have personal Email Id which will be his user Id. All messages will be sent to the Email Id regarding Short Listing, Call Ups, Joining Instruction, Results, etc.
- Mobile Number - Each Candidate will be required to have an individual mobile number. Sharing of mobile number between candidates will not be permitted. OTP key and other message will be sent to mobile number.
- Details about your State, District and Tehsil/ Block of Domicile (Only for JCO / OR Enrolment Application).
- Scanned passport size photo of size between 10 Kb to 20 Kb in jpg format. This photo will be uploaded on the application form.
- Scanned photo of signature of size between 5 Kb to 10 Kb in jpg format. This photo will be uploaded on the application form.
- Detailed mark sheet of Class X, and other higher education qualification, required to be filled in the application form as per the eligibility criteria of the category/ entry applied for.
- Prepare at least 2-3 months in advance for 1.6 Km run and other physical tests.
- Prepare necessary documents as required.
- Clarify doubts/ queries from nearest Recruitment Office.
- Get minor medical ailments treated to avoid rejection.
- Go through ‘eligibility’ requirements thoroughly to apply for most suitable trade / category.
- Rectify any anomalies in your documents before rally (e.g. variation in name in 10th and 12th Marks sheet).
- Prepare for the Tradesmen Aptitude Test (if applying for the same).
- Report and get medical review done in time (Permanent Unfit Cases- 21 days, Temporary Unfit Cases- 42 days).
- Prepare for written exam CEE (Common Entrance Exam).
- Check date of results and check personally results either through IVRS or your ARO.
- If selected, submit relevant documents in time and report for dispatch to training centers on due date with necessary belongings.
- Do not come to rally with incorrect or fake documents.
- Do not approach anybody other than Recruitment Office Staff for clarification regarding recruitment.
- Do not come to rally with major medical ailments/ injuries or if operated upon recently and wounds not yet healed.
- Do not pay heed to any one claiming to get you recruited.
- Do not get lured by any strangers/touts. Army recruitment is absolutely free and transparent.
- Do not run on a date not allotted for your district or trade.
- Do not carry mobile handsets or costly personal belongings to the rally site.
- Do not fight or argue with other candidates/ recruitment staff.
- Do not litter the rally site inside or outside. Do not damage public/ private property.
- Do not misbehave with public and women in particular.
- Do not indulge in any anti social activity.
- Do not travel atop bus or train while coming to or going from rally location.
- Do not be late for medical review to the nominated Military Hospital.
- Do not be late for CEE or absent for result declaration. Result will not be disclosed to anyone else on your behalf.
- Do not be late/ absent for dispatch to Training Centre.